Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Problems with Sharks

I have been having problems with the sharks in the ocean. I went to Crystal Sands with my seal, and a shark bit my tail. So I went to Dr. Brady Barr and asked if he could make me a potion to allow me to change into different animals. So he did and then I went to Bahari Bay and drank my potion. And I yawned so I took a nap, then I woke and felt tingly and then something changed. I was a shark! So then I saw another shark named Sir Fastshark and I said "Now that I'm a shark, I can do whatever I want. So then he followed me as a seal and said "Oh yeah?" and he scraped my skin with his hook! Then I started laughing because I didn't feel it. Then we started a SHARK FIGHT!! After the fight, I looked in a mirror and I had red scars all over me! Thanks to him for getting blood on me. And he scraped me with his trident and hurt me eye so I have to wear an eyepatch for a while.


Look what he did to me!

And then....


I went to an underwater doctor and he gave me and eyepatch.



Jam on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!