Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meeting Mayksufi

Hey Jammers! Have you met Mayksufi/Blossom Berryflower? If not, then get your picture today with her if she's online! She's my buddy, so I got a picture with her! Some paparazzi took it and so when they gave the picture to me!

Happy Berrybear and Blossom Berryflower
But then she had to go. She said "Got to go. I have to eat dinner now" said Blossom

Then I said "Kk. Enjoy your meal" I said. Then she went to her meal for whatever she was going to eat. Hope you get a picture with her! Jam on!!

3 comments:

  1. Did a Jammer paparazzi really take that photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! A paparazzi took the photo. AWESOME THAT YOU GOT THE PIC! -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!