Monday, October 3, 2011

Wando20's Message

I was reading Wando20's blog, and I went on the post that said Protect Your Passwords about TheRaspberry. And I was going to comment but I saw this message from her. Here is what is said:

Wando said... Bye... I'm quitting AJ because the inappropriateness. Bye forever Wando20.

She said she was going to quit AJ! I checked her blog and she was on today! I think she was still going to quit but just wanted to visit AJ. Wando20, if you  ever read this then please don't quit AJ. Your an awesome blogger and the best person who could help Jammers. Your a nice, kind and respectful Jammer. Your special. You deserve to be a member and should never quit anything because of people doing stuff that they shouldn't do. Not bye forever- Wando20. Please don't leave.

5 comments:

  1. I never wanted to quit! That was an imposter of mine.

    ~Wando20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats all wrong wando did quit! I cant get on her blog its boring! :3 Come back wando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wando You changed your user again! I really want to meet you on aj and friend you even if you don't quit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!