Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st Monthly Gift

Members, if you haven't been on Animal Jam yet, then go on and check your mail! You just got a letter from the Animal Jam HQ! You could have gotten a phantom in a cage or a trapped phantom that goes on the floor!

When I first got on Animal Jam I checked my mail then realized Feelers left her account signed in and it was on hers. (no I did'nt take anything of hers.) Here is my phantom in it's cage in my den!

My phantom in it's cage!

Then I saw someone named Carson02 in Jamaa Township and he was saying "Trade me a caged phantom!" And I went to his den and...


He already has a caged phantom and two floor phantoms! Why would he need another one? What for a collection of them?
Well Jammers, have fun with your PHAAAAAntom in it's cage or a trapped phantom that goes on the floor. JAHHHHHm on!                                      

1 comment:

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!