Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

Jammers, in my den there is a pumpkin patch! I have lit up Jack-o- Lanterns in one part of the patch with 11 pumpkins in it and the other side has 12 pumpkins in it. So come to Wolfpup99's haunted mansion and get your free pumpkin! Note: You should already have a pumpkin you bought so that I don't need to buy any more from the Chamber of Knowledge. So then it looks like you got a pumpkin from my pumpkin patch. And my door to my mansion is always locked. So become my buddy to get in or I can open it for everyone!


Here is one part of the patch

Here is the part by the door


Jam on!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I wish I was a member.

    -Miss Fancyscout

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's now 2012 were do you buy them i don'y understand i need to become a member and fast oh hhey and bye peace out!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!