Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lion spotted in Coral Canyons!

Jammers, once again, another lion has been found in Jamaa! I was in Coral Canyons looking for Mayksufi, and I'm like "Say wha?" because another King of The Jungle has been found! His name is nacho12345 and he has a blue lion!


Nacho12345 and his lion.

The first picture of him in Coral Canyons.

Jammers were crowding around everywhere! "Wow a lion!" said one Jammer. I overheard people asking "Where did you get the lion?" another Jammer asked. TONS of people were saying "Lion dude add me." said another. They said that just so they had a lion guy on their list so they can follow them around. Watch out for lions around Jamaa!

5 comments:

  1. Yes that's me all right.

    -nacho12345 (King Of the Jungle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok don't listen to him im the real nacho12345 he's a frammer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have all the masks except freedom i have 100 buddies my bro is bored2 ask him too he will say im the real nacho12345 i also have another account and its nachodragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also have 96/100 items in my inventory

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Jammers! No spam or comments with bad words! Those comments will not be published or will be removed!